A: This Pampered Life's (from here on referred to as TPL in this document) Terms and Conditions for Experience day bookings-
1.1. The placing of an order constitutes your acceptance of TPL's Terms & Conditions of trading. When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to purchase our package and services.
1.3. The contract is between you and TPL, once we have processed your order and received payment.Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
1.4. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If an order cannot be fulfilled for any reason we will promptly refund all monies.
2.Experience descriptions, formats and duration-
2.1. Experience descriptions, format and timings given on This Pampered Life's(TPL)websites and in any other literature are only intended to present a general idea of the experience, and shall not be considered binding. In particular, photographs are for illustrative purposes only and do not form part of any contract between you and TPL.
2.2. As TPL offers experiences at a wide number of venues, details such as session lengths, itineraries, equipment used may vary. While all our experiences are bespoke and tailor made to your and your group's preferences, we will be hosting the experiences at public places thus we cannot be held liable if there are delays, curtailments and breakdowns beyond our control.
2.3. Experiences may occasionally be withdrawn for reasons outside of our control, and we cannot be held liable for any costs incurred as a result of this. Should this occur, you or your recipient will be advised and offered the opportunity to exchange your experience for one with the same face value. If alternatives are available, no refunds can be offered.
2.4. We cannot accept responsibility for any tangible or intangible damage or loss you may incur as a result of theft, negligence on any 3rd party's part on the day of the experience
2.5. You are advised to state any skin/food/physical allergies or health constraints you may have prior to taking the experience. We cannot accept responsibility for any damage on account of non disclosure from your part.
3.1.We advise that the recipient suggests us a few dates of availability from their end so as to enable us to offer maximum number of experience options.
3.2.Experiences are subject to availability and, in some cases, may be subject to weather conditions (if your experience is weather dependent we advise telephoning us before you set out to confirm the date with us).
3.3.To avoid disappointment we recommend that customers book well in advance, at least 6 weeks for the majority of experiences. We strongly advise that you do not make any travel, accommodation or other arrangements until you have received confirmation of your booking from TPL. Once a date has been booked with our supplier's your Voucher will be deemed to be used at that point.
3.4. If due to any unforeseen reason you are unable to make it on the day and we are informed 72 hours prior to the date of experience we will try our level best to reschedule the experiences for you on another date.This is valid only for individual bookings and not group bookings. However this will be done at an extra cost.
4.1. Most experiences are subject to restrictions. These could include (but are not limited to) age, physical and medical restrictions, and may vary so please check before making your booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that you choose an experience appropriate for the intended recipient and it is the responsibility of the recipient to double check that the restrictions are not prohibitive. If you are unsure of the suitability please telephone us and we will be happy to advise you.
5. Prices & locations
5.1. An initial 20% deposit (non refundable) towards the final payment is payable to secure the booking. The balance 80% payment will be payable on receiving complete details of the chosen TPL package. (Invoices will be sent out for all the payments) The prices once confirmed will not be subject to any change within the validity of the booking.
5.2. All our experiences and Locations are true and correct to the best of our knowledge. Directions and time of getting to the locations may vary from time to time.
5.3. All prices include the price of the experience provided and our service charges. Any extras such as travel costs, food and drinks cost (other than those that are clearly included in the package) are to be borne by the customer.
5.4. You can pay for your TPL Package by PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and Bank Transfer.
6.1. Gift vouchers bought directly from TPL within 7 days of the invoice, after which TPL is not liable to refund full or part of the payment made. However if the day of experience is booked for within 7 days of payment received then the full amount will be retained as cancellation fees by TPL.
6.2. Refunds for group bookings will be subject to the initial deposit being retained by TPL in the event of any cancellation/amendment to the booking.
6.3. A refund cannot be given once the booking has been made with the experience provider.
6.4. Refunds can only be made to the purchaser and the money will be refunded directly through the original method of payment. 6.5. Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.
6.6. For Gift vouchers that have been posted out, the refund amount liable by TPL within the seven day validity period will be paid after deducting the amount incurred by TPL towards postage and gifting.
6.7. Any additional goods and services purchased through a retailer or experience provider on the day of the experience will be subject to that retailer’s own refund policy and inquiries must be made directly to them. We cannot refund items purchased from a retailer or other resellers.
6.8. Partial refunds cannot be made on a group booking
7. Gift Vouchers-
7.1. Experience vouchers do not have a value stated on them and entitle the holder to take on experiences up to the value of the purchase price.
7.2. All Gift Vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months from Date of Issue stated on the Gift Voucher. Experiences must be booked and undertaken prior to the expiry date. If the customer or recipient is unable to utilise the voucher before the expiry date then the voucher can be extended for standard admin fee of £25 within one month of the expiry of the voucher, failing which the Voucher will be deemed to be invalid and no liability will be accepted by This Pampered Life.
7.3. Vouchers must be kept safely and securely and should be taken on the day of the experience day. Vouchers are valuable documents and cannot be replaced if they are lost, damaged or stolen and are invalid if altered or tampered with. We accept no liability in these circumstances.
7.4. A person who is not named on the face of the Voucher or recorded as the purchaser by TPL has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms and conditions of booking. A Voucher which has been re-sold without our prior consent will be considered invalid.
7.5 Vouchers purchased on Special Offer may not be extendable. All experiences should be booked and taken before the expiry date on the voucher.
7.6 For Gift vouchers that have been posted out, the refund amount liable by TPL within the seven day validity period will be paid after deducting the amount incurred by TPL towards postage and gifting.
8. Experience Providers
8.1. TPL has contracted agreements with its Experience Providers regarding their standard of performance and, where appropriate, providers are registered with their relevant controlling or regulatory bodies.
8.2. Once a booking has been made with an experience provider the participant is also bound by the Terms and Conditions of that provider. By purchasing a TPL Package or redeeming a TPL Voucher you acknowledge that experiences are dependent on certain factors beyond the control of TPL and agree that TPL is not liable for the cancellation, postponement or alteration of any experience for reasons beyond its reasonable control (including but not limited to weather-related reasons, mechanical failure, or otherwise).
8.3. If an experience is cancelled by the provider either before or on the day of the event due to circumstances beyond their control, the provider will arrange to re-book the participant at a mutually agreed time on our behalf. TPL cannot be held liable for any costs including (but not limited to) travel expenses or pre-booked accommodation costs incurred by the participant in the event of a cancellation
9. Discounts and Promotions
9.1. Discounts apply to new orders only and cannot be used against exchanges, extensions, money on account, or any other facility provided by TPL. You may be required to provide evidence of your entitlement to any discount.
9.2. These may have restrictions including (but not limited to), validity periods and experience range or content so please be sure to check these before purchasing and telephone our Experience Helpline if you are in any doubt. Special Offers and Promotional Offers cannot be refunded or extended unless otherwise specified.
10. Liability cover
10.1. We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses from the purchase of our services.
10.2. This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
B: This Pampered Life's (from here on referred to as TPL) Terms and Conditions for Events/team days/Training program bookings-
The parties referred to in these Terms and Conditions shall be as follows:
a) TPL ('The Company' – supplier of services)
b) The Receiver of the said Services ('The Clients')
c) Persons acting as Agents for The Company ('The Agent')
In entering into an agreement with the company for the supply of services, the Clients and each and every guest agree to be bound by all the conditioned exemptions and provision herein contained.
1. Payment Terms
The Clients agrees to pay a booking deposit of 50% of total invoice value at the time of booking and the remaining 50% balance on presentation of an appropriate invoice approximately eight weeks prior to the event. For bookings made within eight weeks of an event the total event fee will be due on confirmation of the booking.
The Company will only accept a booking upon receipt of written confirmation and once this is received a contract will be deemed to have been made. Until the booking deposit is paid and contract signed and returned, the Company shall be free to offer the date in question to other parties.
If for any reason the Clients cancels the booking, the booking deposit of 50% of total invoice value will be forfeited. If for any reason the Client cancels the booking within two months prior to the event/training date, they shall be liable to pay the total price contracted for.
4. Change of Event Date
Once the booking is confirmed, any change of contracted event/training date instigated by the clients up to 30 days prior to the event/training date, will incur an administration fee of 10% of the total contracted fee. The contracted event/training date cannot be changed within 30 days of the event date without the full event fee being incurred. The new event/training date will be considered as a new booking in such a case.
5. Reduction in Numbers
Should the Clients reduce the number of guests, that he has contracted, 30 days or more prior to the event date, the Clients shall be liable to pay a cancellation charge of 75% of the full price attributable to each such Guest. If guest numbers reduce within 30 days of the event date the Clients shall be liable to pay 100% of the price attributable to each Guest.
6. Post Event Extras Invoices & Late Payment
Invoices for extras shall be payable no later than 7 days following the date in which the invoice is dated.
If payment is not made within the terms set out above, TPL reserve the right to charge interest at 0.4% per week on overdue fees.
7. The Company's Authority
The Clients and each and every guest agree to abide and comply with any request or order made by or on the Company's behalf on all grounds of safety and that the Company's opinion is final and will be abided by howsoever expressed. If in the opinion of the Company, its Agents, the Clients or their Guest is behaving dangerously or is acting in a manner which would or may, in the opinion of the Company, it's Agents, lead to a disruption of the services at the contracted event, the Clients or Guest will, at the request or order of the Company, it's Agents leave the event for the rest of the day contracted for, without the Company, its Agents, encountering any liability.
All rights to any images and video taken by or on behalf of TPL for the client are retained by TPL. Where a CD of high resolution images or video is included as part of the package, TPL gives permission to the Client to use the images freely, however, ownership of the images remains with TPL.
9. Display Marketing
The Client hereby gives permission for TPL to display any images and video included in this contract in TPL's marketing material, including case studies, literature, exhibitions, advertising, competitions, magazines and on websites. No use of any of the images will be used for other commercial reasons, except with written permission from the Client.
10. Liability for Damage or Loss
The Clients accepts liability to pay in full for any damage or loss to the venue, vehicles, or other equipment supplied by the Company, arising out of an act or omission of the Clients or Guests. The Clients and each Guest agree to limit any claims against the Company to the risks and amounts insured against by the Company and agree to observe the terms and conditions thereof. The Company and its Agents accept no responsibility in respect of any damage whatsoever, to any property of the Clients or Guests except where such damage is caused by the negligence of the Company or Agents.
11. The Clients and each and every Guest agree to save the Company, it's Agents, harmless from and to indemnify the Company, it's Agents against all actions, claims, costs, expenses and demands in respect of death or injury to the Clients or Guests, arising out of or in connection with attendance at the contracted event in circumstances where the company is not at fault.
12. The Company, its Agents accept no responsibility for matters outside the Company's control causing the contracted event to be cancelled or altered from the advertised or contracted programme. The Clients agrees that the Company may change the event contracted for without reduction in price in the instance of weather conditions rendering the original event impractical or dangerous. The company may change the activity or product supplied if necessary but will endeavour to supply a similar activity or product. Where possible all changes will be discussed with the clients prior to the event date.
13. It is hereby expressly agreed that each and every Agent of The Company (including every Independent Contractor employed by The Company) shall take the benefit of every exemption and limitation herein contained and every exemption from liability, defence and immunity of whatsoever nature applicable to The Company or to which The Company is entitled here under shall also be available and shall extend to protect every such Agent of The Company. The Company is or shall be deemed to be acting as Agent or Trustee on behalf of and for the benefit of all persons who are or might be its Servants or Agents from time to time (including Independent Contractors as aforesaid) and all such persons shall to this extent be or be deemed to be parties to the contract evidenced by this agreement.
14. In the event wherein participants are taking up an activity in a public area unsupervised, participating in this event entrants accept full liability and understand that they are solely responsible for the safety of themselves and their party whilst participating. TPL cannot be held responsible for any accident or injury to life and limb whilst participating in the activity.
15. We shall not be liable for any loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or similar losses or for any special, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses howsoever arising;
16. We shall not accept liability for damage to property, cancellations, or delays or any loss as a result of these. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or costs because of a delay or change in aircraft, trains, coaches, or other transport services, sickness, weather, war, strikes, riots, acts of terrorism, quarantine, or any other cause; and Our total liability in booking, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the booking shall be limited to the total Price paid for the Event.
17. None of our representatives, agents or employees are authorised to admit liability and we will not be bound by any statement or representation unless it is in writing and signed by the directors.
18. Any additions or alterations of the terms and conditions of this agreement shall be null and void unless agreed upon in writing by the parties.
19. Data Protection- Any personal or company data provided by you necessary for the creation and delivery of your activity is treated as strictly confidential, used for your activity only and stored securely in full compliance with current data protection rules and regulations.
20. Governing Law- This Contract and any dispute or claims arising out of or in connection with its subject matter are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
21. By accepting the terms and conditions of TPL, the Clients accepts the booking terms and conditions of all Suppliers and Sub Contractors to The Company. In so much The Clients agrees to be bound by all terms relating to Security / Damage deposits, in relation to equipment hire and accommodation.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, and are governed by and in accordance with English law. The purchaser of a Voucher and/or an experience package agrees to the jurisdiction of the English courts. All the clauses and sub clauses in TPL's terms and conditions are independent of each other. If one clause or sub clause is invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect any other clause or sub clause. These terms & conditions are subject to change.
The details listed above are the terms and conditions applied to TPL Vouchers, experience days packages and Events packages. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you have questions or comments regarding our terms and conditions, or any feedback for our services please feel free to get in touch on 07748493689 or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org/